Dean, IU McKinney School of Law
IUPUI has initiated a national search for Dean of the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law at IUPUI. The search committee will be led by retired Indiana Supreme Court Justice Theodore (Ted) R. Boehm.
- School of Law Dean position description (PDF)
- Position advertisement (PDF)
- 8/23/12: IUPUI chancellor announces law school dean search committee members
- Website: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Website: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Dean Search
For more information on the search, contact Dr. Ilene H. Nagel & Mirah A. Horowitz, Consultants to the Dean Search Committee, Russell Reynolds Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IUPUI is an AA/EOE Employer, Educator and Contractor, M/F/D